Quality Pest Management For Lapeer, MI Properties
The seat of Lapeer County, Lapeer, MI, is a medium-sized town with a population of just under 9,000 residents. A short drive from Flint, Lapeer is situated right on the Flint River. As a suburb of a much larger city, this is a great place for families to settle down and for businesses to start up. Unfortunately, with the human population growth in Lapeer, common pests like bed bugs have also grown, increasing the need for Lapeer County pest control.
Whether you're a homeowner or a business owner, the experts here at Eco Pest Control are here for you. As a local, family-owned business operating in the Lapeer County area for almost ten years, we understand how important it is to provide friendly, reliable services that are customized to fit your specific infestation. If you are worried about pests invading your home or business, or they already have, give us a call today!
Residential Pest Control In Lapeer
There is nothing worse than finding that pests have infested your home. It is almost a violating feeling to find these creatures scurrying around in your house, destroying property, and possibly spreading diseases. Because of this, we have put together a formula for residential pest control success that gives you that feeling of security back fast. All of our residential pest control plans include:
- A free quote.
- High-quality and effective treatment options.
- Friendly and professional customer service.
- A pest-free guarantee, as well as free reservices between visits if necessary.
Armed with the most advanced tools and treatments, our expert technicians can safely and effectively exterminate any kind of pest infestation you may be experiencing in your home. We offer many different home pest control plans, including comprehensive pest prevention treatments and more specific treatment plans. We also offer one-time services if that is what you prefer. No matter what type of pest is shattering your sense of security, give us a call; we will help you get it back!
Commercial Pest Control In Lapeer
As fellow business owners, we believe that Lapeer County pest control should be on every business owner's mind. In this day and age, all it takes to ruin your hard-earned reputation is for one patron to post online about having an interaction with a pest in your establishment. If you are looking for top-quality commercial pest control services, look no further. Eco Pest Control offers our service to:
- Hotels and motels.
- Property management.
Something that sets Eco Pest Control apart from other commercial pest control services is that we keep the same technician assigned to your account for every visit. This technician becomes intimately familiar with your business, your unique situation, and the treatments necessary to keep your establishment pest-free. Our services are friendly, professional, and affordable, and we pride ourselves on using eco-friendly products when treating an infestation. If pests are threatening your business, give us a call today!
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In Lapeer?
As more people move into Lapeer, the bed bug population will, unfortunately, grow, citing the need for effective bed bug control. While these may be some of the hardest pests to get rid of, below are some things you can do to avoid them:
- Be cautious of setting your bags down. If you are out and about or traveling, be careful where you put your bags and luggage down. Avoid setting them down on carpeting and furniture, as bed bugs will crawl onto your belongings.
- Vacuum regularly. By regularly vacuuming around your beds and furniture, you will suck up any existing bed bugs there.
- Use mattress coverings. Bed bugs cannot burrow into your bed if it has a bed bug-proof cover.
- Wash your bedding and clothes regularly. Don't just throw them in the wash. Make sure the water is hot, and the drying cycle is on high heat, as this will kill any bed bugs in your laundry.
For top-quality bed bug control, contact the pros here at Eco Pest Control! We have the knowledge and tools needed to thoroughly exterminate these nasty pests in a timely fashion, helping you and your family get back to having a good night's sleep.
Little-Known Ways Mice Can Sneak Into Your Lapeer Home
Mice are sneaky pests and more intelligent than we give them credit for. Unfortunately, these qualities make them experts at finding ways into Lapeer homes. Below are some of the little-known ways mice might find a way into your house:
- Cracks in the foundations and walls can be access points for mice. Mice are already very small, but they also have the ability to squeeze themselves through impossibly tiny crevices to get where they want to go.
- Gaps where another material meets the wall, such as the openings where wires, pipes, and other things meet your walls, present another access point for mice.
- While disgusting to think about, sewer lines are another avenue for mice to travel into your home.
An expert technician from Eco Pest Control will help you pinpoint every single place these pests are breaking in from, and they will help you implement effective rodent control to keep your home mouse-free.