Quality Pest Management For Algonac, MI Properties
If you have spent much time on your Algonac property, you probably understand the need for professional pest control. Unfortunately, many of your options in the area put your home, business, customers, or family at risk of dangerous side effects that come with some pest control methods.
That’s why Eco Pest Control chooses to do things differently. With innovative organic technologies and products designed to protect homes, businesses, and yards from every Algonac area pest, we make what’s most important to you most important to us. Our St. Clair County pest control services and reputation speak for themselves:
- Nearly a decade of industry experience
- Eco-friendly, organic products
- Locally and family-owned and operated
- Effective, reliable, and prompt services
- Trustworthy customer service that puts your needs first
When your Algonac home or business is at risk, don’t you want a pest control company that’s actually on your side? Call us today to schedule an appointment or read more about our services below.
Home Pest Control In Algonac, MI
As a homeowner in Algonac, it can be difficult to deal with all of the natural forces that try to tear away at your property value. However, if you don’t have a plan to deal with pest control on your property, you could be putting your investment (and your family’s health) at risk.
Fortunately, Eco Pest Control puts your needs ahead of everything else. That’s why we provide eco-friendly pest control solutions that will not only eradicate your pest problems but also keep your Algonac home, family, and pets safe. If pest control is something you’d like to cross off your list completely without worrying about the side-effects of traditional solutions, give us a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Algonac, MI
As a business owner in Algonac, you’re probably well aware of how important your reputation is to your business. Unfortunately, the presence of pests in your Algonac business facility put your reputation (and your future profits) at risk.
That’s why Eco Pest Control offers the most innovative and organic pest solutions that can protect your Algonac business from pests in a way that anyone in the community would support. Our highly trained service technicians will inspect your property thoroughly before putting a customizable plan together that can ensure your customers will never see a pest problem. Call us today to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
What Algonac Homeowners Ought To Know About Bed Bug Control
There are a lot of myths that surround bed bugs. These tiny pests are rumored to only invade dirty homes or homes with a lot of clutter. Unfortunately, no matter how well you take care of your home, bed bugs can still hitch a ride into your house on all kinds of items, from luggage after trips to secondhand furniture, infiltrating your home in ways that you may not even be aware of until it’s too late.
Plus, it can be very difficult to notice when you have a bed bug infestation. Since they only come out from within your furniture cushions when you stop moving, you might notice the signs of a bed bug infestation before anything else. These signs include rust-colored rings from their excrement, blood stains on your furniture or bedsheets from feeding, and a musty odor on your furniture. Bed bugs also leave red, itchy bumps on your skin in a straight-line org zig-zag pattern or in a rashy cluster if several bugs have fed on you.
If you do notice the signs, don’t try and get rid of bed bugs yourself, as spraying or vacuuming the surface of furniture will only eradicate the pests on the surface. Fortunately, at Eco Pest Control, we have innovative, environmentally friendly bed bug control solutions that can get rid of an entire infestation. Give us a call today to find out more or schedule your free inspection before suffering the health effects of a long-term bed bug infestation.
Can Mice Carry Diseases Into Algonac Homes?
While they may not seem like the biggest issue threatening your Algonac home, mice can actually be some of the most dangerous nuisances in the pest world. Along with a unique ability to chew through the siding of your home and destroy many of your stored goods, they can also squeeze their flexible bodies into small cracks and crevices to gain entry to most of the rooms in your home.
As they move around, they can spread dangerous diseases all over stored items, stored food, and meal-preparation areas (from pathogens that they pick up while searching through dumpsters, sewers, etc.) Unfortunately, they reproduce at a very rapid rate within your walls, so your store-bought traps and poisons usually won’t be able to keep up with the infestation.
If you spot signs of a mouse problem, schedule an Eco Pest Control inspection before the infestation becomes unmanageable. With eco-friendly solutions and innovative rodent-monitoring devices, we can ensure that we spot the entire mouse problem before putting a plan together to eradicate and prevent all of the mice activity on your Algonac property. Call us today to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
How To Spot A Bee Problem On Your Algonac Property
When bees make themselves at home around your Algonac property, they can cause property damage and possible health issues. They can build nests in inconvenient places and become potentially hostile and sting you. But sometimes, it can be tough to distinguish between a few bees and a larger issue.
Here are a few ways to determine if you have an infestation around your property:
- Damage to the siding of your property
- An excessive number of bees
- Holes in your porch if there are carpenter bees
- The presence of a nest or hive
- Honey that drips from trees or eaves
- A strong rotten odor
At Eco Pest Control, we provide reliable bee control in Algonac to keep you protected. We offer the option of one-time preventive treatments as well as elimination services for active infestations. Our preventative service includes taking down any bee's nests we locate. We'll also use our family-friendly treatment solutions to create an additional layer of protection. For more information on removing your bee problem, please call us today.
Ants Can Create Multiple Problems In Your Algonac Home
Ants are one of the most common pests that you might come across on your Algonac property. While they are largely considered a nuisance pest, ants can actually create several types of problems on your property. Some of those include:
- Mounds: Some types of ants, such as pavement ants, live beneath the ground's surface. As a byproduct of accessing the earth, mounds appear above ground. These mounds give an ugly appearance and are also possible to trip over.
- Potential health issues: Ants are largely lured by sweet and sugary foods, which is what draws them into your home. If ants are able to infest food, they may be able to spread the pathogens that lead to salmonellosis and E. coli infections.
- Other pests: Ants also serve as food for many other insects and pests, causing other invaders to appear as a result of an ant invasion. Some of those invaders include pest birds, spiders, beetles, and flies.
At Eco Pest Control, we include coverage for ants in our basic residential pest control programs, so you don't have to worry about them. Through this ongoing program, we will use our family-friendly treatments and provide a pest-free guarantee as well. For more information on ant control in Algonac, please call us today.
Effective Spider Prevention Tips For Algonac Homes
Spiders are the type of pest that can enter Algonac homes through the small cracks they find. They are usually lured by the presence of other pests, which they eat, and moisture sources.
Here are a few ways that homeowners can keep them away:
- Clear up the yard: When spiders live outside, they usually prefer areas that are filled with leaf piles and sticks. It's important to clear your yard of these items. Always store firewood piles neatly and at least 25 feet away from home.
- Patch entry points: To keep spiders out of the home, place weatherstripping on doors and windows with gaps around them, seal off cracks in the foundation with caulk, and repair torn window screens.
- Address moisture issues: Spiders and some of the pests they eat, such as cockroaches and flies, are lured to moist conditions. This is why it's essential to fix dripping faucets and pipes and keep crawl spaces and basements well-ventilated.
- Keep a tidy home: Maintaining a clean home is also crucial to deterring these pests. Homeowners will want to clean counters and floors and clear away clutter thoroughly.
- Work with a professional: The most reliable way to deter spiders and deal with the pests that attract them is to seek help from a professional pest control company.
For more information on spider control in Algonac, call Eco Pest Control today.
How To Get Fleas Out Of Your Algonac House
Fleas are a parasite that can move into your Algonac house and wreak havoc on your well-being and your pets' health. They feast on pets and continue to lay eggs in places that aren't easy to notice. Additionally, fleas are nearly impossible to see without the help of a magnifying glass, so you may have trouble spotting these pests. Females usually lay between four and eight eggs after each mealtime and upwards of 2,000 in their lifetime. This is why the best way to get fleas out of your home is with professional flea control from Eco Pest Control.
As a locally owned company with more than a decade in business, we know the problems fleas can bring. We believe in prioritizing your safety, which is why we also follow a family-friendly treatment approach. If you suspect fleas in your home, call us, and we'll dispatch one of our technicians to your home for a complete property inspection. From there, we use state-of-the-art technology and treatments to eradicate fleas. We will also work with you on the ways that you can deter fleas in the future. For more information on getting rid of the fleas in your home, call us today.