Quality Pest Management For Almont, MI Properties
Almont Township is a small village centered in Michigan’s Lapeer County. The population was less than 3,000 at the 2010 census, and continues to remain small even throughout the past decade. Almont is considered to be a small town with big heart, spanning less than two miles across the Eastern ‘thumb’ of the state. Despite its size, Almont has been the birthplace of many famous individuals, including General Robert M. Shoemaker, Marshall Sylver and Travis Claridge. Due to their small size, Almont home and business owners feel unable to access the cutting-edge services they need, including professional home and commercial pest control. Without proper access to insect, mammal, or wildlife control measures, handling residential and commercial properties can be extremely difficult. It’s simply not sustainable to expect property owners to manage pest control on their own.
That’s where Eco Pest Control jumps into action. As a long-time public servant of Almont and beyond, Eco Pest Control has the experience, tools, and talent you need for hands-off pest management. It’s time to stop struggling against pests alone. Chat with us online to connect with an agent at your earliest convenience.
Home Pest Control In Almont, MI
Effective residential pest control is all about speed, quality, and efficiency. Eco Pest Control makes accessing treatment options fast and simple by removing all barriers for immediate servicing. Whether you are facing an unexpected infestation or are stepping out with preventative treatment, Eco Pest Control limits downtime by streamlining the pest plan selection process.
We currently offer three unique residential pest management plans for Almont, MI homeowners. These include the following:
1. The Basic Semi-Annual Plan gives you protection against Almont’s most frustrating occasional invaders. This roster includes clover mites, pill bugs, box elder bugs, and more!
2. The Bee & Wasp Preventative Plan is our most competitive stinging insect control program. A one-time fee unlocks access to preventive sprays, inspections, and nest removal services.
3. The Spider Control Plan removes any threat for dangerous or venomous spider activity on or around your house. Rather than wait until pests come to you, Eco Pest Control brings the thunder to spiders before they ever appear.
Create a plan for success for your home, family, and loved ones. Eco Pest Control is standing by with residential pest control options that fit any Almont lifestyle. Call now for a free quote!
What You Can Do To Keep Wasps Out Of Your Almont Yard
If wasps are starting to become intolerable around your Almont yard, don't feel alone. Stinging insects such as bees, yellow jackets, and wasps are seasonal creatures that tend to get worse during the late summer and early fall seasons. As food becomes more scarce, stinging insects rely on leftover food and garbage to supply their colonies with nutrition. As winter approaches, this food is less and less available, making the wasp's temper high and patience short.
If you are concerned about what you can do to keep wasps out of your Almont yard, start here:
- If you have any fruit trees or flowering bushes in your yard, consider cutting them back to remove insect hot spots.
- Commit yourself to maintaining the yard as much as possible, mowing grass, pruning shrubs, and cutting back overhanging tree branches.
- Remove any and all stagnant water from the lawn. Fill in potholes, ditches, and other small puddles with topsoil (whenever possible).
Want more tips and tricks related to controlling wasps around your property? Look no further Eco Pest Control. Submit an online contact form to connect with our team now.
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In Almont?
Bed bugs are a necessary evil all over Michigan, including the Almont area. Although there are some things you can do to avoid bed bugs, there is nothing you can do to fully remove their presence. Start by taking the following steps:
- Inspect all overnight lodgings for signs of bed bug activity. This includes checking for spotting, strange scents, or feeding splatter.
- Wash all clothing after returning from a trip, including items you did not wear.
- Rely on a professional pest control company to conduct yearly bed bug inspections.
Don’t wait for your bed bug situation to escalate. Call Eco Pest Control to schedule an initial bed bug inspection.
What Every Almont Homeowner Needs To Know About Honeybees
Honeybees are beautiful and endangered insects that provide pollination for millions of plants. However, they are certainly not a welcome sight inside Almont homes and businesses.
Here are some things that all Almont homeowners should know about honeybees:
- Honeybees die after just one sting
- Insects like honeybees cannot be legally exterminated by homeowners
- All honeybees are critically endangered
Remove honeybees safely, cleanly, and humanely with Eco Pest Control. Schedule a visitation with us today.